Sunday, January 4, 2009

MIA

Sorry for my missing posts. It's been crazy. We had a fun San Diego vacation with some family... surfing, Coronado --too cheap for iceskating, Children's museum, hot tubing, cards, candy auction, seeing the babies -- Sophia & Benson, hanging out. Super fun. Tim got sick on the way home. Threw up all over himself & his car seat again & again. He ended up in the hospital because he couldn't keep food down. We were in the ER getting IV fluids all night from Dec 29th - 30th. Came home for the day then went back to the hospital because Tim got bad again. He was admitted from Dec 30th through Jan 1st. We all got some other bug from being in the hospital. Tim's coughing makes him throw up but at least he's able to take in enough fluids to keep him out of the hospital now. I get really worried about him. I'm really afraid of him getting in bad shape like he did the first time. I already have a hard time thinking about the struggles he has to go through -- don't want it to get any worse. I need to remember how lucky we are and be glad for everything no matter what happens in the future. We love our little guy so much. He does the funniest things & loves to make us laugh. Here are some Christmas & vacation pics.
Love ya,
S




















4 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

We are totally lucky to have the cute little dudes and dudettes as kids. Anyway, I was laughing really hard about the pictures of Timmy and Benson, especially the one where Benson is whacking him in the face. So funny. It was so fun to see you guys, and i'm glad Timmy got away unscathed this time.

Angie said...

Those pictures of Timmy are so cute! His hair has really grown lately. He's turning into a little boy!
Sarah, you're amazing. You're stronger than you think you are. You don't have to be perfect or think perfectly. It's okay to worry about him...even when you are grateful for him.
In other words...today I've been totally frustrated with terrible twos Dylan. He's been getting on my nerves...a lot...but he still did the cutest thing. After I tucked him in, and left the room, he threw a tantrum. When I went in to ask what was wrong, he said, I need to say my personal prayers...in a sobbing voice. I was about to just yell at him, but then his sweet desire (almost) melted my anger. So, I helped him pray. And he said every word that I said...even the manipulating ones. :) Kids are so cute! But I'm still dang frustrated with him!!!
$%#@*&^!!

Henry said...

Hey Mia. I think I have some good pictures for you. I just need to go through them and send you the best ones.

H

robby said...

Timmy is getting so big! I had to look for a little while to realize that those first pics were him! He's totally cute.