Saturday, December 1, 2007

Deep Thoughts by Sarah Handy#4

1. Back to Work -
I made it through my first week back at work. Whew! It's fun seeing all of my friends there. I miss Tim & Brian a lot during the day but it feels good to use my brain again. The only problem is that I've used my brain so much that I can't think of anything funny for this post. Oh well, I'll just add lots of pictures. :) Work is super busy -- sometimes I wonder even how I did my job before I had Tim. I think I can do it though.

2. Poison Oak -
Okay, that "leaves of three, let it be" saying doesn't work for the time of year when the plant has no leaves. Brian got poison oak during our walk at Lake Chabot. We think it came from a stick he used to poke at a fish in the water. It was by far the worst case I remember him having. He had it all over his body, it lasted for 2 weeks and he missed a couple days of work. I am SO glad I don't get it. I don't know how he made it through. See pictures below. If you feel bad for him, you can send him money in the mail. I'm sure that will make him feel better.





3. Snowsuit from Rob & Angie -
Speaking of mail, we received a package yesterday for Tim (ALWAYS fun getting packages in the mail). It's this super cute snowsuit. Can't wait to go to Burney again. Angie, you are so awesome! I don't know how you make the time to do all that you do. Thanks!



4. The flip-offs continue -
More evidence of baby Tim giving the finger to everyone.







5. Back in action -
I scored a goal at our last soccer game. I'm back on my streak. Woohoo! We only have 3 more games this season so I'm pretty bummed. At least our next season starts up in the spring.
Brian going up for a header.





6. Big boy -
Tim has grown up so fast. Not only is he big physically, but he has also matured so much. It's pretty amazing to watch the changes. He usually goes to sleep around 8pm and wakes up around 6:30am. (I couldn't imagine having to go back to the days of waking up a couple times each night to feed him.) Tim's 97th+ percentile in everything. 18 1/2 lbs now. I love his chubby legs. His hair has grown a lot too!




(Notice the drool on his drool sessions shirt...haha)





7. Cats:
This is all I have to say....


I was just thinking how funny it would be if this guy accidentally ran over his neighbor's cat. What would he say? "I didn't mean to." yeah, right....hahaha

Thanks for checking in. I'll try to post each weekend. No time during the week any more. :(
-S

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, Brian, that poison oak is awful. Here's your $5...I hope you feel better.
That snowsuit fits Timmy perfectly. Sweet. Merry early Christmas, buddy. (Colden helped me put that package together...he didn't want to drop it off at the PO...he would have rather given it to Timmy himself).

Henry said...

Nice cleavage, Sarah! ;). I enjoy how Timmy flips everyone off. Way to go Buddy. And Brian looks like Will Smith in "Hitch" when he gets his food allergy thing. Poor Brian.

Fran