Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Deep Thoughts by Sarah Handy #1

1. Someone left a bunch of dog poop at the bottom of my stairs. I left it there the 1st day to see if they would pick it up during their walk the next day. Didn't happen. Then I left it there thinking that I would show them and make them feel bad each time they walked by (even though I'm sure I walked by it many more time than they did). I finally picked it up when I saw the mailman on my way out of the house and he warned me not to hit those stupid landmines. I felt bad that he had to step over them so many times...oops.

Want to read more about poop?
Check out http://www.smellypoop.com/store.php. My favorite item the have doesn't even have to do with poo. It is...


FAKE HIGH BALANCE ATM RECEIPT
Need to impress a girl? Write your phone number on the back of this fake ATM receipt. The receipt shows a bank account balance of $314,159.26! Simply pull the fake receipt out of your pocket as if its scratch paper and write your number on the back.$0.99 (5 receipts per $0.99)


2. It's funny that Tim's formula is made in Liverpool, England. That's where Lara and I would tell people Lara was from when we used to pretend that Lara & I were twins separated at birth. I'm glad I didn't have to fake the accent since I was from the U.S. haha

3. Boosie & Grandpa Bob are coming to visit on Monday! Woohoo!! I can't wait to see them again. This time we will actually get to have some fun -- going to Cost-a-co, See's, a used bookstore, eat Chinese food every night, play cribbage and the train game. Last time I was a total freak because Tim was in the hospital. (I'm surprised they are coming back... suckers.)

4. Post pregnancy bodies are gross and disgusting. I started weight watchers again. I weigh in tomorrow...good luck to me and my blobby body. My goal is to be back to normal by Tim's 1st birthday. Lara was shocked when I went with her to See's didn't buy anything. I did eat the free sample...mmmm....dark chocolate cream, my new favorite. Oh, I did eat two of Lara's pumpkin balls too. Lara made sure I (appropriately) took two balls.



5. Our Safeway was recently remodeled (again) and they mailed us awesome coupons. $10 off $50, a $25 gift card for picking up your prescription at their pharmacy, $2 off their signature soup that was already on sale for another $2 off, etc. We got a ton of groceries for $57. I wish they always had deals like that. Shopping was actually fun. It was like Christmad. (I guess we had mediocre Christmas celebrations, huh?)

5 comments:

Henry said...

Sarah. I like your blog. I shall visit often.

Lara said...

Hey Coolio! Yay - you've got a blog!

Nice balls!...chocolatey See's Pumpkin Balls, that is!

Henry said...

You know, I knew about that receipt way long ago. That's how I got Fran to marry me. Little did she know I would go back to being a broke college student and make her work to put me through school.

Franzi said...

Hehehe...Sarah, I love that you guys started a blog again. I did, too. :).

Of course, I knew Henry was dirt-poo(r) despite any attempts to deceive me. I just was willing to trade wealth for a sexy body. Hahaha...

Angie said...

It's a good thing Henry won't get a flabby post-preggy body...then what would you do, Fran?
I hope you have a ton of fun with Gma and Gpa. You guys all deserve it!