Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brian & Tim

Little man, Big Daddy:

It's funny how Moms and Dads are so different. When I watch Brian with Tim, I know why kids are supposed to have one Mom & one Dad. (Sorry to all of the gay couples out there.) It's just that Moms & Dads have a totally different way of interacting with their kids and both types, I think, are important. I'm more huggy with Tim while Brian wrestles with him. I don't things would be as fun for Tim without Brian.
Speaking of Dads...
Brian was holding Tim last night while I was on the computer. He asked me to take Tim, so I got up and while the transfer was happening, Brian says, "He stinks. Since your already up, can you change him? Haha." It was funny and made me think of the time when Tim pooped whiled Brian was holding him and after Tim was cleaned up and changed I told Brian that it was funny that at first glance I thought the paint stain on his shorts was poo. When he looked down at his shorts we both realized that those weren't the shorts with the paint stain. haha

1 comment:

Henry said...

I never realized there were so many poop products out there. The funniest is when you scroll over the butt crack calendar, you can see the thumbnails of each month's picture.